Above is a tutorial I did on how to make a meme. Memes are fun little images that you can share with people to get a good laugh. They are very easy to make with the help of sites such as memegenerator.net
Here is the meme we ended up with!
Screencasting was a lot of fun, and can be used in an educational environment in multiple ways.
Some of these ways include
1. If you are out sick and have a substitute with your students you can use a screencast to direct the substitute on how to run things.
2. If there is ever any researching that students have to do online then you can guide them on how to find their material through screen-casting.
3. You can demonstrate to students how to safely browse through images.
4. You can teach students a step by step of how to do something in case a students missed class.
5. Teach students how to blog and communicate with other students effectively.